HOW TO STYLE | The White Button Up Shirt/Blouse Lookbook

In this How To Style video I'm showing you 4 outfits with the White Button Up Shirt/Blouse. White shirts don't have to be boring at all!

Become part of the #lawfam by subscribing: INFO:

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this new How To Style episode featuring the classic White Button-Up Shirt/Blouse. Let me know in the comments below which outfit was your favorite and don't forget to subscribe and like this video. Also, you can check out my blog for a whole blogpost with all the items I'm wearing + links!

ITEMS I'M WEARING + LINKS ON MY BLOG: TO STYLE | BASICS FOR FALL: FASHION GUIDE 2016: FASHION HAUL 2016: LIKE BLOG: BY LILY STUDENT DESK PLANNER: ABOUT:

My name is Lilia and this is my Youtube channel LilyLikecom. I'm a 22 year old law student (LL.M) & Philosophy of a Scientific Field (LL.B) student at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands and a huge fashion & beauty lover. Here you can will find a lot of videos about law school, but also my personal fashion style, beauty tutorials & lifestyle related videos. Hope you enjoy and if you do, don't forget to subscribe!

Weekly upload schedule:

15:00 PM on Wednesday (GMT-0500 New York/21:00 PM GMT+0100 Amsterdam)

15:00 PM on Sunday (GMT-0500 New York/21:00 PM GMT+0100 Amsterdam)

SUBSCRIBE HERE : SOCIAL MEDIA:

BLOG: lilnappyhairz

FACEBOOK: SUPPLIED BY LILY:

Order your chic & stylish Supplied by Lily Student Desk Planner on right now! The perfect desk planner for every student in (law) school/university.

ORDER NOW: CONTACT ME:

EMAIL ME : info@lily-like.com

Camera used: Canon 70D & Olympus Pen E-PL7

P.O. Box:

Want to send me something? You can do so by sending it to this address:

AGE Network Attn. LilyLikecom

P.O. Box/Postbus 57226

1040 BC Amsterdam, Noord-Holland

The Netherlands

♡ MUSIC:

You can find all the songs I use in my videos on my Soundcloud here: PLAYLISTS:

BEAUTY ♡ ♡ GUIDE ♡ ♡ TO STYLE ♡ SCHOOL ♡ SCHOOL VLOG ♡ ♡ LIKE VLOG ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Lilia

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال